Friday, February 18, 2011

Love life... (Its a Long Story)

             I met this guy in 6th grade and i thought he was the love of my life. He was my first kiss, first love, first everything. We were off and on for a while until we stayed together for 3 months. On the weekend of our first week of Christmas Break we broke up, and my life has been miserable. He has a new girlfriend who hates me for no reason. I have never done anything to make her hate me at all! She was my best friend forever! I practicably called her my sister! Now all she does is glare at me and try to make me jealous with the only man i truly loved. :(  Now all I do is wait around for something better to come along.. I still text him 24/7 and tell him everything! We talk occasionally, but we barely ever hang out. I know I need to realize he over me, but he always tells me he still loves me and I have no idea what to do. I tell him I like someone else and he freaks out! Its like I can't move on but he can...  I don't want to make him made because I hate loosing friends :( I will wait for him no matter what happens. Any Help????
~What A Life

No comments:

Post a Comment